Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just Blowing Off Some Steam!

Okay!!! So I am a 24 yr old woman who has 2 kids and lives on my own with my bf. I have been out of my parents house for 6 years! So when someone tries to tell me how to spend my money and how to take care of my kids....... I get mad. Y wouldn't I get mad? I mean these people act like Im a bad parent. My daughters have a roof over their heads, food in their bellies, clean clothes on their back, a bed to sleep on and LOTS of toys to play with!!!! Im getting yelled at because my daughters bed didn't have a frame on it until about a week ago. It's was just the matress. But even with my daughters having a bed..... my oldest sleeps in the floor. I can't make her stay in her bed. She starts out in her bed when she lays down. And sometime between the time she closes her eyes to the time she truly gets sound asleep, she ends up laying in the floor cuddled up to a blanket or stuffed toy. I mean COME ON!!!!! My gurls are happy and healthy and very smart! So leave me alone and let me live my own life :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...