Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Friday, June 15, 2012

I made Supper!

I made my kids supper tonight! That may not seem like a big thing to mostly everyone but to me it is. I'm not a big cooker. My fiance does most of the cooking in my house. If he works nights.... then it's microwave food for me and my daughters! But tonight, Alan was at my cousins house getting his brakes changed so I decided to make my girls some food. It wasn't anything fancy but it was good and we loved it. What did I make?? Chicken and Mashed Potatoes!  I boiled some chicken breasts a few days ago and kept some in the fridge. So I made the potato's and then broke the chicken in little strips and topped the mashed potato's with it. YUM!!!!! What a quick and yummy meal, my girls and I had. Now they are outside playing for a few more minutes before they get ready for bed. I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself tonight!! Yay! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...