Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Movie Theater Shooting


I saw this picture on my facebook wall and I couldn't help but want to add it to my page! My heart goes out to all the victims of the Movie theater shooting that happened Friday night at 12:30am. Those people were just wanting to watch their favorite movie premier and got hurts for it, some even lost their life's! They were alot of kids hurt in that shooting that did not deserve it. Christian Bale would be making those little kids dreams come true if he went and seen them in his Batman suit! Give those kids something to smile for, give them hope! Everyone who got hurt or lost someone are in our prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...