Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My small Back-To-School Story


School started back last Thursday! I am happy to say that I am just about done with school shopping! We are only missing a couple things, which is an outfit or two. Compared to how bad I was ready last year.... We are doing great this time around. Even with another child starting school!

Here are the book bags that my daughters picked out:




My 5 yr old who is in Kindergarten picked the Princess one because it has Arial on it (she's a BIG mermaid fan!). My 6 yr old, my 1st grader, she picked out the Flowery Peace backpack, what caught her attention about that one was that it had a tiny notebook and eraser that matched the backpack, in the top zipper! She got excited LOL! It also came with a Lunch Box that attaches to the front of it. (Its buckled to the backpack in the photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...