Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Make Your Own Book or eBook - 25% Off - This Weekend ONLY!




I've been writing stories and poems for as long as I can remember. I have notebooks full of all the things I have written along with many drawings. The dream of writing my own book has flew through my mind many times and I even wrote a full story for my daughters a couple years back about Faeries. I've been wanting to publish it or atleast get the story in book form for my 2 daughters but I never knew where to start, until now.


I found this wonderful site called Blurb that helps you make your own book, of any kind. It can be a story book like mine or a Photo book from your wedding or maybe a fundraising book for a group your in. Even my Instagram account can be converted into a Blurb book! The options are endless!! The prices range from $4.95 up to $49.95. (Depending on the size of book you like and if you want hard or soft cover) Or you can make your book an eBook instead of a printed copy.

Blurb takes you through each step and walks you through the process, at your own pace, to completing your book. There is even an option to get help sharing and sale of your blurb book. I'm so glad that I ran across this site. It has put me one step closer to my dream of having my story in a real book to give to my little girls. I have read them the story many times and they love it. Now that they're in school and learning to read, I would like for them to have a story of their own to read.

I've been meaning to make a new book for a while & as if Blurb read my mind.....

They're offering 25% off purchases from 2/22-2/25.

To get your discount use the following code at checkout  ~  FLASH25OFF

Head over to Blurb now and tap into your creative side! I haven't finished my book on Blurb yet but when I do I'll share it with you all!

If you would like to make a book of your own, CLICK HERE or the photo above to let your creation begin!


More Blurb Ideas...
If you would like some more ideas about what to use Blurb for, here are a few other perfect products Blurb allows you to create:

  • Facebook books that include photos, comments, and captions.
  • Planners with beautifully designed templates and your favorite photos.
  • Notebooks that are filled with photos, can be lined or unlined, and full of plenty of white space for you to add notes, stories or sketches.
 
These would also make really great gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...