Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, March 18, 2013

A Nap ruined my day



Now I know why I slept until 2pm.... The rain is so glumy! This past weekend was so beautiful and warm that Monday was a true slap in the face. Atleast the kids got to spend their weekend outside and not cooped up in the house like they have been all winter.

I planned on having some of my reviews finished before it got this late in the afternoon but I haven't gotten that far and I'm not happy with it. My day is ruined all because I decided to lay back down this morning. I guess I'll have to work over time tonight!!! Maybe my daughters will go to sleep soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm awful for sleeping all day - doesn't help my other half works shifts so early hours of the morning come as normal bed time.

    I hope your day gets better x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...