Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, March 18, 2013

The Dancing Diva's


Some of you may remember my post about trying to get one of my faerie stories in book form. I had a deadline and was trying to come up with a quick but cute way to illustrate my story.

I'm sad to say that I wasn't able to get my illustrations completed in time. So instead of using my story as my free book, I decided to make a photo book of my daughters.

I named it - The Dancing Diva's and I'm hoping that it shows up soon. I should be getting it in the mail in the next couple weeks and I'll share it with you. I used that photos that took of my daughters wearing their new bows from Harmony Bows. (You can see the review for Harmony Bows here)

Here is a sneak peek of The Dancing Diva's



Aren't they cute?

If you would like to make your very own photo book click here to start creating memories that will last a lifetime!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...