Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Dancing Diva - School Performance


- The Singing 1st Graders! -

The 1st grade classes at my daughters' school had a performance a couple days ago and the kids sang all kinds of songs!
Loran is in 1st grade so she was very excited to sing with all her friends on the stage! I took LOTS of pictures and videos! Jade even took her own video, but I haven't had the chance to watch it yet. I bet it's shaky and cute :-)
I LOVE IT!!!!

Below are a few pictures from the show!!



DRUMS!!!!




Jade made her own video of her sister!

Loran is in the very back, beside the girl in the yellow... behind the boy with short hair.


Do your kids enjoy singing and dancing on stage?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...