Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

#FathersDay Tweet to Win


#BabyMagicDads 
#FathersDay - June 16, 2013


It's almost time to celebrate the Daddies in the world!

Baby Magic is having a Daddy Contest on Twitter! All you have to do is tweet a photo of "Baby and Daddy" using the #Hashtags - #BabyMagicDads and #FathersDay  (Add @AutoFaerie to the tweet or post a link to it in the comments below and I'll retweet it for you!! I don't know if it'll up your chances but it's worth a try!!)

Win a Baby Magic gift basket and a $100 Babies “R” Us Gift Card!
The winners will be notified on June 17th!
My fiance don't have a "baby" other than our 6yr old daughter but I plan on entering my uncle and my neighbor in the contest.


What are you waiting on??
Get to Tweeting!! Someone has to win the contest and I would love it if it was a fan from My Kind Of Introduction!! Once the contest is over and you win, LET US KNOW!!! I would love to congratulate the lucky daddy, myself :-)

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...