Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Freak-Out Friday! - No Planning for a Party


Tomorrow is the day...
I'm on the verge of freaking out due to the fact that time has ran out before I even realized it!

I'm throwing a birthday party of my daughters. They turned 6 and 7 a few weeks ago and now it's time to celebrate with the family!!


Any normal year, I would of planned this party, bought supplies, etc. But since I've been stressing over the house and work, among other things, I haven't even started planning the birthday party except that it's going to be a water party!

We have a Slip n' Slide -- Atleast one activity can be checked off my list!!!

In the past years, my daughters have had a Faerie Princess Dress Up Party and many regular little kid parties. Tomorrow is going to be tough but I'll get through it like I do all the other "sper of the moment things"

So far, this is my list of supplies that I need to buy:
(Tomorrow morning seems to be when I'll be shopping! Ahhhhh)
  • Butterfly Cake (Or regular cake to add Butterflies to)
  • Plastic Toy Butterflies from The Dollar Tree
  • Candles (A big pack - Need 13)
  • Plates
  • Silverware
  • Cups
  • Ice Cream (In Cups or Tub <-Cheapest Option)
  • Water Balloons
  • Drinks
  • Chips
  • Dip

This is defiantly doing to be a Party on a Budget!

How much time and money do you normally spend on a Child's Birthday Party?

Here are a few photo's from last years party



Our DIY Pinata! - I believe we'll leave it out this year but you can check out how to make your own with my Simple Pinata Directions!



How much time and money do you normally spend on a Child's Birthday Party?
 I would LOVE your input, my fiance and I have a disagreement on this subject and any input would be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...