Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Friday, July 5, 2013

New Names for Daily Posts!


Due to my internet difficulties, I missed out on posting my Wednesday and Thursday posts, this past week. I actually posted on Thursday (Yesterday) but was in such a hurry to get as much done in the small amount of time that I had, that I missed a few things. I guess life has different plans than me, that's the way it always turns out don't it?


- Anyways -

I have decided to name the Weekly posts. I sat down and after searching my brain for a good little bit, I've come up with the following:


  • Sunday Funday -- Fun at home or a Fun Post Content
  • Mommy Monday -- All About Mommy - Anything about or for moms
  • Tipsy Tuesday -- Not drunk Tipsy... Atleast not every Tuesday! :) Tipsy as in unbalanced in life, walking, drinking, Crazy nerves making your brain tipsy, etc
  • Wacky Wednesday -- Going crazy as in Crazy or Losing minds!
  • Truthful Thursdays -- Swear to tell the Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth? :) It's time to let go a couple secrets and be truthful today! (Answer the topic truthfully!)
  • Frugal Friday -- Anything that is: Cheap, ReUsed, Free, Repurposed, Saving Money tips, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...