Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Adventure Time with The Eye Dancers - My Review


Disclaimer: I received the ebook mentioned below complimentary from the author in return for my honest thoughts and opinions, which may differ from your own. Even though a type of compensation may have been received, I only write about books that I have personally read and believe that my readers would enjoy. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Thank you for your continued support and for being a dedicated fan of My Kind Of Introduction. 


Have you ever experienced something that was so crazy and hard to believe that you can’t tell anyone because you know they'll think you lost your mind? That’s exactly what happened to a young boy who was eager to start 7th grade in the book “The Eye Dancers.” Every time Mitchell goes to sleep he’s met by a small child that keeps trying to convince him to “go with her.” Knowing that he has no reason to be afraid of a little girl in his dreams but there’s something about these dreams that's more real then most and Mitchell isn't the only rising 7th grader that the mysterious little girl has found.

“The Eye Dancers” a such an adventurous book. I’ve been reading it with my daughters for the past few weeks and we are all fascinated by such a unique story. When a group of 7th graders get pulled into a “different time” by a little girl with “spinning eyes,” They find themselves in a town that is almost like their own but much different. Trying to figure out if their dreaming or really somewhere else, the boys find themselves on an adventure with voices in their heads and a mystery to solve. Who is this little girl and where is she?

The Eye Dancers is a great book that any child, who can read chapter books, are sure to enjoy. My daughters are too young to read such a long book by themselves so I read it to them. We all enjoyed the story and the adventure that we found ourselves on. I love how these boys, who didn’t know each other very well before the dreams, ended up becoming close friends and have a secret that no one else can explain or even begin to understand. I recommend The Eye Dancers to any reader who enjoys mystery and adventure, your child is sure to hang on every word.

To learn more about The Eye Dancers and it’s author:
Visit them on Facebook or view the book on Amazon!
(Snag the Kindle version of "The Eye Dancers" for just $2.99 on Amazon!)

The Eye Dancers is available on Kindle for PC! I love being able to open up the laptop and let my daughters read or read an ebook to them! Those phone apps are too small for reading and I don’t have an ipad or anything similar. My tiny laptop is good enough for me!!

What do you read your ebooks on?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...